[AT] Arc Welding ?

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Wed Nov 10 18:03:31 PST 2004

In a message dated 11/10/2004 4:25:43 PM Pacific  Standard Time,
pga2 at hot1.net writes:
This brings back to mind the warning we  got a few years ago about welding
while wearing contact lenses. DON'T DO IT!  It seems that the welding helmet
combined with the contacts caused the  contacts to be "welded" to the corneas.
Not a good thing. Let's be careful  out  there!

Phil

That  sounds like an old wive's tale to me. Just how can the light from
welding weld  your contacts to your eys think about it for awhile and you may think
the same  as I do.

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361