[AJD] 1931 Unstyled John Deere D Exaust Pipe and Seat

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Wed Nov 10 16:15:21 PST 2004

No, no need to unload a set...believe I ALREADY did that...didn't it? lol
Greg
snowing to beat the band here, was 72 this past weekend.
Ahhh, winter in the Rockies
Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
Box 709
7460 E Hiway 86
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--A GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!