[AT] Shop heating

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Wed Nov 10 14:26:53 PST 2004

Spencer I was able to get to a page with lots of albums then I had to look
in the right margin and find a link that said "Spencers" or something like
that.  When I clicked that link I found the heater but it did not show up on
the page the link took me too.  Yes,  I copied the entire link.   Maybe this
will help.

Charlie