[AT] McCormick Tractor

Louis Spiegelberg louis at kellnet.com
Wed Nov 10 09:29:28 PST 2004

I might be off base, I am not much of an IH guy, but I will take a stab at
this.  I think McCormick tractors are the standard model tractors that were
built by IH.  Such as the W4, O4,etc...  I think the 4 series used the
Farmall H powertrain. The Farmall name was used on row crop tractors.  I
don't know if this helps you, but this is about my extent of knowledge of IH
history.

Lou