[AT] Shop heating

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Wed Nov 10 07:17:26 PST 2004

Your email package is probably wrapping the URL into two lines.
Therefore, when you click on it, the URL is actually incomplete and invalid
so the Image Depot doesn't know where you want to go so it defaults to the
opening page. Just copy and paste the two halves into the browsers address
bar and then press enter.

OR

I might go to one of the URL snipping sites and create you a shorter one
but those sites are dens of spyware and adware and should be avoided at all
costs.  So I created a shorter one for everyone at my site:

http://www.atis.net/~yostsw/shortcut.php

Take care,

Spencer Yost
Owner, ATIS