[AJD] Deere #44H plow

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Tue Nov 9 19:55:00 PST 2004

Richard:

I have searched through the PC I have here on model 44 plows and I sure
don't see the crank in it.  There is a substitution shown on the levers and
they may not have shown the crank version.  I have 3 or 4 different model 44
plow Operator Manuals out in the shop. I'll take a look at those to see if
they expose anything.

It wasn't that long ago that I was made aware, elsewhere, of the crank being
used on some model 44 plows. A mystery to research and solve. My model 44
plow sure doesn't have the crank.

Every time I dig through a PC for this era of plows I am repeatedly amazed
at how many different hitches, landing levers and other options were
available. Had to drive the dealer personnel crazy.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door

www.deerelegacy.com