[AJD] Antique Tractor Gas Tank sealer

Chris C jdnutinwa at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 9 18:00:32 PST 2004

Dean,

    I have successfully sealed a few tanks,
unfortunately,  it's not cheap to do.  I used POR
products,  the send you a tank wash,  tank etch,  and
tank sealer products.  It is a length process,  if you
follow the directions,  you need about a week to do it
right.   I last did the tank on my 1936 B that I took
to Montana way back when.. It worked great.  If I
remember right it was about $80 for the whole kit.  I
just pulled a starting motor tank off of my D2 that I
am going to start the sealing process on.   You get
about 4-6 tanks per set of chemicals,  depending on
the size.   hmm.. looks like about $32.. I am on their
page now.  I will try to add the link and send you the
specials page I am on now from my other address.

               Chris

http://www.prp-porshop.com/index.html