[AT] YTmag.com????

Wayne Snelling wsnelling at southplainscollege.edu
Tue Nov 9 10:28:54 PST 2004

OK you got to me on this one. My dear ole mamma told me many times that
if you cannot say something good about someone then keep it shut. I know
I don't always follow this wonderful advice but do try. That site like
this one provides a very good service and just like your wife you must
learn to ignore the bad and enjoy the good! I actually have learned to
smile at those things I don't understand about people, maybe grumble a
bit, but do know it is up to me to accentuate the good!

BTW --Ricky I have not heard much from you, is athletics slowing down
any? I have a few piecse of farming eq seperated so as not to go into
the scrap yard and will let you see them when I can get caught up a little.
The MM (White) G 1350 is still on the block for sale but a guy from UT
is interested and will come this way someday to look at it.

Wayne