[AT] YTmag.com????

crawler crawler at lynnet.com
Tue Nov 9 07:42:11 PST 2004

Yanno Mike I believe people do  and all i know is if there are rules i want
eveyone to have to obey them. I have writin Kim and it only hurt me not
others so being honest and up front doesn't pay. If people don't like me
just don't say anything or tell me i guess it depends on the person if you
are two faced and sneaky you won't say anything if not you will let people
know how you feel.This should end i'm sorry i let my temper get the best of
me this morning and i won't say anymore about this lets get back to tractors
because that is what this board is about and again sorry i got off track .I
should never let someone see they got to me i should keep it to myself and
just remember it for the future.   ED