[AT] Jap tractors

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Sun Nov 7 17:36:51 PST 2004

In a message dated 11/7/2004 5:12:06 PM Pacific  Standard Time,
deanvp at att.net writes:
Very simple paper gaskets $10.00  each.
If I ever need them again I'll make my own. Those prices are bordering  on
criminal robbery. I don't know if that is typical of 750 parts or  not.

That's typical of JD I bought two little simple knives for my JD  baler and a
couple of shear bolts the bill came to almost $30. I told the kid at  the
counter I just wanted to get some parts not buy the whole building. He got  real
mad at me like he owned a share or something.

Walt Davies
Cooper  Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361
503 623-0460