[AT] Tractor lighting puzzler

John Wilkens jwilkens at eoni.com
Sun Nov 7 17:57:32 PST 2004

Trying to understand Doug.  Would that explain why both poorly grounded
lights with separate circuits from the switch turned on dim when only one
circuit was switched on at the switch??   IE:  One light working OK (as
switched) on the good fender but both lights dim at the same time on the
bad fender.    John