[AJD] Pwr-Trol Selector Valve Zowie!

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Sun Nov 7 14:10:53 PST 2004

Dean
I agree, wonders never cease anymore it seems like
Probably not enough demand to warrant reproduction yet, although I make a lot of the others I just am rarely approached about these.
Part of this might be that perhaps the $200 is yet another recent development, perhaps they were more acceptably priced until recently
Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
Box 709
7460 E Hiway 86
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--A GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!