[AT] Jap tractors

bwhdon acton at onramp.bz
Sun Nov 7 06:09:37 PST 2004

any of you folks know any thing about Shibaura, Mitsubishi, Yanmar tractors
or have one ?  I have been approached by a fella that buys jap reconditoined
units from japan and sells them , suppose to be like new and about 1/2 price
of the new . most are in the 8k range 20-34 hp 4 wheel drive with a loader
and 3pt.. he wanted to know if there would be a market in my area and might
take me on as a area seller.  I don't know the tractors or there quality and
work capabilities . Any thoughts on these tractors?

Don