[AT] Oliver Lessman 25 info. wanted

Danny Tabor dannytabor2000 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 7 04:37:26 PST 2004

     Yea, Thats my big brother..."fast eddie". I
bought my first Oliver when I was 16, it wasn't long
'til all my brothers jumped in to help me. Now I'm 31
with 40 or so tractors, 3 brothers, and the prettiest
lil sister you ever laid eyes on. All of them love
tractors, maybe they don't love Oliver as much as I
do.
       Thanks for digging that up for me Walt, brings
back memories!!!!
        Danny