[AT] Ok, you asked /was/ What are you folks thinking?

Terry Welch ksw001 at pensys.com
Sat Nov 6 15:36:28 PST 2004

>  I agree
> that this is Spencers list and no politics has been the rumor

This is not a rumor, Spencer has stated this many a time. I left the gas engine
list because every day all there was, was a person bashing the President. This
was back when Brice had the list. I use the deleate key a lot. I like some of
the intereesting threads. But I dod not like the bashing of any list member
because they do not think what you do. About 6 months ago a met and talked to
some of the former list members in the area I live. The one thing that kept
coming up was they left this list because of members making them feel like dirt,
because of some of their views. Some are more right and some are more left then
the rest of you. It was all the same. One asked me whay I was still on this
list, he told me that they never discuss tractors any more unlike Spencer's
other lists.
Spencer thank you for all the work you do for us list members. I hope we all try
and follow your simple rules.
Terry Welch
O yes this is a "ME TOO"