[AT] Ok, you asked /was/ What are you folks thinking?

Rob Gray Robgray at epix.net
Sat Nov 6 10:45:04 PST 2004

The funny thing is that both religion and politics were both in the some
of the posts

To help get back to tractors, below are some articles I found related to
antique tractors:

Tractor Association to hold food drive (Daily Review Atlas): - Article
shows that antique tractor folks think about more than just old tractors---
http://www.reviewatlas.com/articles/2004/11/04/news/local/news1.txt

Farmer finds pumpkins won't wait for bones to heal (Bennington Banner)-
Article discusses old timer who was hit by a car when driving his
antique tractor - (not a bad "feel good" article):
http://www.benningtonbanner.com/Stories/0,1413,104~8676~2505336,00.html

Article on old tractors in a tractor pull (The Daily & Sunday Review -
Towanda, PA):
http://www.thedailyreview.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=13061888&BRD=2276&PAG=461&dept_id=465049&rfi=6

Rob
NE PA