[AJD] Pwr-Trol Selector Valve Zowie!

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Sat Nov 6 08:03:36 PST 2004

They are definitely in the parts book on page 134 in the Styled A parts books, part # AA5724R AND still available today from Mother Deere at the bargain price of $200 (!!!!)
And just when you think you've seen everything, along comes a price like this. Ouch
Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
Box 709
7460 E Hiway 86
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--A GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!