[AT] A part for my JD 2010

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Sat Nov 6 03:52:35 PST 2004

> Cecil:
>
> Are you still trying to get this tractor to run? What was the situation on
> the points?

	Dean and Charlie, I have not had time to get back into the ignition
on the 420 crawler as I have another excavator up on our new home site and
have been busy picking up stumps and rocks and clearing so I can do a rough
grade on it before winter sets in. It looks like I might just make it as I
should be done up there by Sunday afternoon.

	I still have not received the fuel line from the dealer in Texas for
my JD 2010 crawler. I am going to call this morning and get a tracking number.

	I have a smaller Komatsu this time - a PC-120 with both a thumb on
the bucket and a grader blade. It is a little cumbersome grading but it works
for me just well enough that it will be OK for the winter. I trundle those
stumps off that are too heavy to load into the dump truck (some are so heavy
they tip the excavator when I try to lift and extend the boom) and load the
truck with those that I can lift. I have started building a stump fence with
these stumps instead of burying them and so far it looks pretty good.

	I don't know how anyone else builds a stump fence but I tip these
stumps upside down so they don't start growing again. I figure this will help
make places for little birds to nest that don't nest high up or on the ground.
It also makes places underneath for little animals to burrow without working
too hard.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson