[AT] Ok, you asked /was/ What are you folks thinking?

bwhdon acton at onramp.bz
Sat Nov 6 06:37:52 PST 2004

I kinda agree Landen. I don't understand the situation? here, was it for the
signs on the lawn discussion or because bush was elected remarks? I guess I
would have to applogise to the list for expressing I was glad that bush was
elected. But I will agree with frank, walt and some of the others that it
not a reason to quit the list as farmer states was the reasoning. I agree
that this is Spencers list and no politics has been the rumor for many a
year, but conversation between long time atis chatters on just about every
subject under the sun to be the reason one person can punish the total atis
list is really kinda childish.

Don