[AT] Congratulate my new Buddy

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Fri Nov 5 12:48:33 PST 2004

My new Buddy Mike Weibe picked up a JD "A" 1949  model recently at an auction
for $800. We went out yesterday to see about  bringing it home but the wheels
were all the way out and it wouldn't fit on my  trailer, BUMMER.
It looks real nice everything seems to work except that the  engine is frosen
and the seat is missing although the frame is there. We will  need fenders
fpr it if anyone has them we would be happy to strike up a deal. Or  we can get
them online for under $200 ea. brand new replacements.
I hope to  get the engine free and get it running if not we will tear it down
and go from  there. all in all though it looks good the brakes even work on
it.

Walt  Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361
503 623-0460

PS I hope the ugly green doesn't rub off on my Case  LA