[AT] OT: Chainsaws

Kyle Sands willys_46 at mail.com
Fri Nov 5 07:14:09 PST 2004

Hi Dean, thanks for the info.  I too had heard that Stihl was discontinuing parts service for the older saws.  When I checked ebay specifically for the 031, I was amazed to see so many saws and parts saws listed.  I wonder if this is a coincidence or if these saws were just so popular.  For the time being, I am not in need of any parts for my saw, but considering that in the future I may need something, it's a good idea to keep an eye out for anything that might come along at a cheap price.  Regards,

Kyle Sands <>< Huntley, MN