gas $ (was Re: SV: Re[2]: [AT] NC Trailer regulations

Kevin Mosier kevin1962 at vci.net
Thu Nov 4 17:04:29 PST 2004

 Filled up in Crumpler, NC a few days ago at chevron $206.9 for the low
grade 87 oct ?  And the 2000 chevy 1T rattled and clattered up and around
them hills pulling  16` trailer empty.  Then after the IHC 350u was loaded
it was worse. I guess thats what I git for filling up at a 2 pump station
the only one in town. Made the trip ok just topped it off again in Marion,
VA with high grade to cut down on the pre ignition.