[AT] Semi OT plowing

Ernie Thackeray cchopper at mchsi.com
Thu Nov 4 13:44:48 PST 2004

I would really like to be around when the front plow is adjusted.
Between play and work I've got the opportunity to adjust 1 bottom walk
behind plows all the way up to 10 bottom flex plows, even rear mounted
roll over plows.  But pushing a plow through the field would be
different.  Thanks, I just wish I could read the article.

Take care,
Ernie