[AJD] 1931 Unstyled John Deere D Exaust Pipe and Seat Spring

Michael Ostrander antiquejd at fwi.com
Thu Nov 4 12:41:37 PST 2004

Kevin-
The spark arrestor mufflers take 5 individual rings.  They are being
reproduced by a couple of different people.  The ones that we have found to
be the best are reproduced by Gene Olsen from Nebraska.  They are less than
$70 for a set.  Without looking it up, I am fairly certain it is the same as
the GP one.
Michael