SV: gas $ (was Re: SV: Re[2]: [AT] NC Trailer regulations

Mark Greer greerfam at raex.com
Wed Nov 3 19:08:40 PST 2004

That is a crock of $#!+. Crude oil is at $50/barrel plus and gas and diesel
is as high $$ as it's ever been which totally debunks the BS "theory" being
floated about the 'net about the oil industry keeping prices low around
election time to make Bush look good. Show me gas at $1.25/gallon and I
might consider the "theory".
Mark