[AJD] 1931 Unstyled John Deere D Exaust Pipe and Seat Spring

Dee Schuyler web22hsz at verizon.net
Wed Nov 3 18:49:20 PST 2004

Kevin .
Not sure what you are asking , the exhaust manifold on your tractor should
have the square four bolt outlet that is 4" square
with four 9/16 holes on 3" center to center , you can use 4" tubing for a
straight pipe or I believe muffler's are available aftermarket.  Greg may
step in here and let you know for sure,
Seat springs should be easy to find however if all else fails I am pretty
sure Greg Stephens who is also a list member can take care of you,  or  K& K
, or Denglers, will be able to help you out.
Good luck D tractors are great! you will enjoy.
Dee