[AJD] Plow - Again

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Wed Nov 3 09:44:34 PST 2004

Spencer:

I have sent you a private email including a scanned page from the 51 & 52
manual that delineates the bottoms used on a model 51 plow. If it truly is a
16" bottom a moldboard that fits it might be available from JD or
aftermarket. But expect to pay some big bucks for it. $70 (aftermarket) to
$150 (JD)

I own several plows and if I were confronted with this plow at an auction I
would consider it a parts plow and probably would quit bidding at $50.00.
But your market may be considerably different.

I do know that in the last year plows have gained considerable interest from
collectors. I see that trend continuing.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door

www.deerelegacy.com