[AJD] JD 60 Upper Water Pipe problem solved

Bus Driver mpmbd at yadtel.net
Wed Nov 3 05:05:35 PST 2004

Just to help those who may search for tubing of odd sizes, steel electrical
conduit comes in three types. EMT which is thinwall, about 16 gage
equivalent. Too thin to thread. Then Rigid, same general dimensions as water
pipe, but galvanizing is not so heavy and is smooth inside. Outside is
smoother also and the wall thickness is consistent to insure good bends.
Intermediate has same outside dimensions as water pipe, but is thinner wall-
thus larger ID. It can be threaded