[AJD] JD 'M' Steering Adjuster

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Tue Nov 2 22:00:07 PST 2004

David:

I have sent you the appropriate page from the parts catalog via private
email. Yes, it looks like "key 7" is what you are missing. Don't have the
part unfortunately.  The part number is 405R and is still available from JD:

Part Details

Part Number:  R42849
Replaces Part:   405R
Part Price:   0.10 USD