SV: SV: Re[2]: [AT] NC Trailer regulations

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Tue Nov 2 11:54:16 PST 2004

Years ago in the mid 60s I was up in the  California Mountains riding my
bike, we stopped at a town called Uncle Tom's  Cabin it consisted of a bar a small
store and one hand crank gas pump all in one  very small building. No
electricity up there.
I decided to put a gallon of  gas in my bike before returning as it was
getting low. The kid put it in and I  asked How much. He muttered something and I
said "What" he then said 50 cents.  My traveling buddy was laughing himself to
death as we road away. I asked what  was so funning. he said didn't you hear
what he said I told no that's why i said  "What"
My friend told me then that he had a dollar the first time. That was
quickest price drop I have ever received.

Walt Davies
Cooper  Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361
503 623-0460