[AT] A part for my JD 2010

pga2 at hot1.net pga2 at hot1.net
Tue Nov 2 10:50:08 PST 2004

The radar this morning showed snow from Midland all the way uo to Amarillo.
That's somewhere in the neighborhood of 150 - 175 miles. I suspect that it's
just light snow, not a heavy fall. We're in the upper 50's this morning at
6:00 AM, supposed to reach into the upper 60's, so we aren't likely to get any
of it. It's headed East-Southeast, so I suspect that y'all won't see any of it
either. :o)

Phil