[AT] ND Salvage Yards

JAHaze at aol.com JAHaze at aol.com
Tue Nov 2 08:02:38 PST 2004

I just returned from a hunting trip which involved covering almost all of central ND.  For those of you who were concerned, there are stil plenty of tractors and old trucks laying around all over the place in ND, more than enough for all of us.  We took one day and went to Pete's salvage yard in Annamoose, ND and saw more tractors in one day that I have ever seen in my life.  Pete gave us the grand tour of all his storage barns, and notible tractors in the yard.  I saw several kinds of tractors that I had only previously read about.  If you need parts, chances are he has at least one of them.  Their on the web too if you need to order something.  His prices seem to be market prices, so there's not too many great deals, but it was fun to look.

One interesting thing I saw were several Industrial 70 Olivers.  I couldn't figure out why so many of these made it out to the prarie, then I remembered there is a big military base in Minot, if you need parts for one of these, Pete's would be the place to call.  petestractor.com  1-800-541-7383.

No connection, just a tourist.

Enjoy, Joe