[Farmall] Mystery Tractor D-50 Cast your VOTE

Donald Henderson donhendew4 at msn.com
Tue Nov 2 10:07:04 PST 2004

It's obviously a Cub Cadet!
Donald Henderson,
Aromas, CA
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Lane Freeman<mailto:lmfree at ptd.net>
  To: farmall list<mailto:farmall at lists.antique-tractor.com>
  Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 2004 5:44 AM
  Subject: [Farmall] Mystery Tractor D-50 Cast your VOTE

  This weekend I took the family to Hershey Park for a little Halloween Fun
  and was able to get a look at Randy's D-50 Mystery Tractor.  But rather than
  give the answer away, I thought it would be more fun to have the tractor
  Guru's cast their votes as to what they think it is("Hay" it's election
  day).  It's probably a "Dead" giveaway but lets see how good you really are.
  The poles will close at approximately 10:00PM Eastern time(but depends on
  when I get home from work); sorry for the early closing to the guys on the
  west coast but this should be an easy one for you guys.  Hanging chads will
  disqualify your vote(or guess).  In the event of a tie,  the closest guess
  to the serial number will be the winner.  No absentee or provisional ballots
  will be allowed.  Only one vote allowed  per voter.  Registration on the
  Farmall list will count as your voter registration. Pictures will follow for
  you to ponder.  Some are NOT tractor related but are included since it was a
  nice day for pictures.  The correct answer will be decided by an actual
  photo of the serial plate.  Sorry Randy, you're disqualified since I already
  told you the answer.
  Here is the list of choices you have for the Mystery Tractor.

  JD A
  IH 806D
  W-12
  I-12