[AT] OT: Firey End to My Car

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Tue Nov 2 07:34:08 PST 2004

I think that website was something like flamingfords.com . I used to check
it out back when I was driving the 89 Merc but have not had any recent cause
to look there. The Merc is now in storage with the battery disconnected. It
never gave a problem but I always was a little concerned after reading about
the vehicle fires due to the ignition switch wiring.

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/