[AT] OT: Firey End to My Car

Howard Fleming hfleming at moosebird.net
Tue Nov 2 03:26:52 PST 2004

Glad that only the car was lost, nobody hurt or other damage.

First I have heard of anything happening like this to a Jetta diesel,
but I would be *very* interested to know what caused the fire, since I
own a 2001 Tdi VW.  (BTW, not tractor related, but I really like this
car.  Only complaint is I can not get more than 54 mpg out of

Howard