[AT] The Eagle has "S..T"

D. Day ddss at scppd.net
Sun May 23 16:10:37 PDT 2004

I had my M on the net for sale and received almost identical scam emails
from:

Israel Smith, Rose Guei, Karl Brent, Lilly Richards, Mark Cooper, Cole
James, Alex Duton, James Paul, Don, Simon Puterman, Samuel Lordes, Ken
Chace, James Ford, David James, Theresa Lance, Sancara James, Godwill
Dondoni, Kanu Williams and finally the world renowned.... Dr. Mike Osaho.

How sad.