[AT] Question OT

CBear81438 at aol.com CBear81438 at aol.com
Thu May 13 04:29:36 PDT 2004

Just got onto this thread.   I have had 3 460 Fords and they run hot without
a LARGE radiator.  Any buildup on the cores will cut cooling a lot..  I think
it is 0.10 inch causes a loss of cooling of 25%.  I would check oupt a new 4
row core radiator.  Here in OK, we get new radiators from National Bumper
Exchange.  I found them on E-bay, then found that one of the  warehouses was in
OKlahoma City.  I installed a 4 row core radiator in a 89 Chevy for a 454 for
only $150....    Sure makes the A/C work better, it will run all day with the A/C
without getting hot...

Cecil in OKla