[AT] OT garden rototiller

Mark Greer greerfam at raex.com
Mon May 31 09:58:32 PDT 2004

I've replaced that shaft with a new one from a Troy-Bilt dealer when it gets
really worn where the seals ride. You can also put CR Speedi-Sleeves over
the seal surfaces but two of them cost more than a new shaft the last time I
did one. I also have a spare new shaft that my machinist buddy says he can
duplicate pretty cheaply if Troy-Bilt quits making them.
Mark