[AT] International 606 right front axle?

Dudley Rupert drupert at premier1.net
Mon May 31 09:28:04 PDT 2004

It may also help some if you can pound up and down the outer tube with a
sledge ... corrosion buildup between the inner and outer tubes is likely the
source of the problem and pounding along the tube will set up a vibration
that may cause some of the corrosion points to break free.  But I think you
will still have to do everything Bigdog has suggested.
Dudley
Snohomish, Washington