[AT] OT garden rototiller

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sat May 29 21:14:44 PDT 2004

An acre sounds pretty big for a rototiller. In my garden I use a rear tine
rototiller with powered wheels so it can help itself along. Depending on the
soil conditions I sometimes have to hold it back, other times push a little.
5 hp is adequate most of the time but on occasion it could use a little
extra power if the soil is heavy and wet.
And its sure wet now. Almost another inch of rain last night and today.
Added to the 2 or 3 inches we got last week and I'd say the drought has
ended (for now anyway).

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/