[AT] OT memorial

David Myers walking_tractor at yahoo.com
Sat May 29 12:08:16 PDT 2004

--- George Willer <gwill at toast.net> wrote:
> I know this is far off topic.  Forgive me, but I
> want to share how proud I
> am of these guys.

I was just reading the reports on the new memorial.
The Veterans deserve it, and it is LONG overdue.
My father, father-in-law, and one uncle all served in
the Navy during WWII, and I am not only glad they all
made it through unscathed but am very proud of them.
Was just thinking it is to bad Dad isn't at the
dedication, but then again crowds are definitely no
longer his 'thing'.  (He is thankfully still with us
but really likes his privacy now).
Thanks again to all the Veterans and those who
supported them on the home front for all they have
sacrificed so we can be and stay free!

Dave Myers
Paw Paw, Michigan,
United States of America