[AT] Farmall A? question

Grant Brians gbrians at hollinet.com
Fri May 28 21:00:22 PDT 2004

Guys, I am working on a Farmall for a friend and I am not sure where to find
the serial numbers etc.... This is an offset tractor with the letter series
grille, so I am nearly certain that it is an A Among other things the
steering is totally out of adjustment and might be worn out. I am not
worried about adjusting it, it appears to be pretty similar to other
steering I have worked on, but I am wondering if I am correct that the
linkages are also adjustable. I am referring to the linkages on the front
that go to the front axles naturally.
    Thanks all.
        Grant Brians
        Hollister California
p.s. I hate it when I don't have a manual for a tractor, but I certainly
have fixed a few under those circumstances!