[AT] OT memorial

Rob Gray Robgray at epix.net
Fri May 28 05:19:50 PDT 2004

Cecil E Monson wrote:

>     It is a shame that it took so long to get a memorial for
> the men and women who served in WWII. My brothers and I were too
> young to be in the service before the war ended but three of us
> were in during the Korean War. My father was a combat rifleman
> during WWI and would be glad to hear the memorial is finally there
> for the WWII servicemen. You have a right to be proud, George.
>
> Cecil

I read that something like 1,000 US WWII veterans die every day now.
Thanks to all of those veterans who served our nation, and also to those
who made the ultimate sacrifice for their country on this coming
Memorial Day. I have never been to the grave of my grandfather, William
Samuelsen who died in the Pacific theater in WWII, but hope to go to
Hawaii over the next two years to pay my respects.

Rob Gray