[AT] Do you have HotBar on your computer?

Phil Auten PGA2 at hot1.net
Tue May 25 18:18:47 PDT 2004

Arthur,
This is good info. As with anything like this Hotbar program, beware of
Greeks bearing gifts.
I have fixed two barely operational systems for friends with AdAware and
their own antivirus
software. They simply had no idea how to use the antivirus program that was
already installed
on their systems. One had only 47 spyware programs running and the other
one had 61.
Both had viruses which I cleaned first, but the spyware stuff used up so
much of their system
resources that there was little left to run what they wanted to use.
Keep your guard up!

Phil