[AT] Southeast Old Threshers' Reunion June 30th-July4th

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Tue May 25 12:35:18 PDT 2004

> I'M NOT GETTING MY LIST MAIL!!!!
>
> I don't know when this tread started but this is the first I've seen of it.
> Could someone tell me how many list messages they have gotten in the last 24
> hours or for some specific time period.   Does anyone else have this
> problem?  I'm getting hardly any mail from the list.
>
> BTW Cecil,  You are right.  That Denton show is even TOO HOT for me.  I love
> the show but the heat is unbearable most years.  Anyone going to that show
> needs an air conditioned motor home or a nearby motel room to retreat to in
> the middle of the day.
>
> Charlie

	I only saw the two posts on the Denton show but there could have
been more. I think of excessive heat when I think of that show and just
had to comment. I often think of that guy inside that steam shovel and
wonder how he stood that heat in there. Those steam shovel guys must have
been really tough.

	Charlie, FWIW, I was gone from Thursday morning until late on
Monday afternoon and there were not that many posts from the ATIS List
- maybe 20 a day or so. I had more spam than I did posts from the List.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson
Lucille Hand-Monson