[AT] More auction tractors and vintage tin

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Tue May 25 08:54:42 PDT 2004

Richard, those Stude trucks were rare here too. I've only seen a very few of
them.
Any old engine fans out there? Heres a link to what has to be the biggest
collection I have ever seen and its up for auction in early June.
http://www.lloydsauction.com/fredsale.htm  The Fred Schneider museum sale.
This collection was so huge that they started selling last year and are
continuing this year . Starting with the engine sale in June, then there is
another sale of the tractor collection in July. Theres some rare names
there. Ever heard of a "Happy Farmer" tractor? Theres two of them at this
sale. Fowler, Gibson, Mayer, and more obscure names that have long since
disappeared. Theres even a couple in the "unknown" category.
Take a tour , its worth it. Maybe some of you can identify the unknowns.

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/