[AT] X post Dodge Clutch

Andy Glines andyglines at hotmail.com
Tue May 25 04:52:23 PDT 2004

Sorry for the cross post but I figure that I should ask both lists this
question.  I'm having trouble with the clutch on my little Gardn Mastr
tractor with 6 hp Wisconsin Engine.  The clutch was made by the DODGE
Manufacturing Company in Mishawaka IN.  You can see a picture of it here.
http://groups.msn.com/Racerpics/gardnmastr.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=31
       As you can see, it is a little over-center clutch.  When I push the
handle it will pull but I cannot get it to "click" into the engaged
position.  I'm hoping someone is familiar with these and can help.