[AT] Carb rebuild for Farmall H

Mike Sloane msloane at att.net
Mon May 24 09:50:48 PDT 2004

I have had very good (and quick) service from I. Hoober, Inc. in
Intercourse PA. I deal with Earl Walker <ewalker at hoober.com>. If you
send in your order (and plastic), he will ship UPS the same day
(assuming they have the part in stock, which is very likely).

That is just my experience buying parts for (at least) half a dozen
different Farmalls from 1947 to mid '60s vintage.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ