[AT] Minnie Mo's

Arthur Southwell asouth at strato.net
Mon May 24 06:05:15 PDT 2004

I'm having a 25 year yard sale and while doing some serious cleaning and
digging I found some left over Minneapolis Moline Manuals.

If anyone has a good use for any or these let me know.  I'll mail them if
you pay the postage............

Dave

When you snooze you lose!

I am a few days late reading some of the tractor list messages. I missed out on getting my name in the pot for some of the MM manuals.

I need some information on an A220 P/U engine. What did it compare to in the MM Jet Star series tractor engine?

For one thing I need a gasoline manifold assembly. If I can find one, the price will determine if this P/U goes to the scrap yard or not.

Arthur

Arthur Southwell
Arcadia FL USA
asouth at strato.net