[AT] Wapakaneta, Ohio

Gene Dotson gdotsly at loganrec.com
Sun May 23 15:56:08 PDT 2004

    Dave;
    The show runs May 28 to 30. Featuring Oliver tractors and Economy
engines. They will be hosting The Oliver Gang.  Exhibitors get in free
or $2.00 per day for non-exhibitors. Tractor pulls for exhibitors.
Threshing, sawmill, parade and consignment sale. I don't have a chedule
of events. you can call 419-738-8020 for more information.

                    Gene